Microchip ID is an After Effects template. It allows to reveal a logo with or without a tagline. This logo opener contains two different versions, one short (6sec) and a long one (12sec).
It will work like a charm for your hi-tech, sci-fi or glitchy introduction. You can re-use small animations and shape for any other project.
The .aep include two version of the revealer. The short and long version, just switch by enable or disable a layer on the master composition.
Video tutorials are also available in the downloaded file. I also included a great freebie, this is a custom plugin who allow you to create advanced grids or sci-fi basic shapes patterns in a few clicks.
You can use the opener to reveal a full frame picture, not necessarily a logo or a shape, or just copy some shapes animation inside to your own project to save time. The After Effects template was entirely built with shape layer,
so it’s pretty fast to export and there is no pre-render elements. The other point is, as is vector based, the final composition can be scaled as you need, without losses.
Sound design made by MusicPremium
- The After Effects project file (From AE CC)
- Some extra animated shape rendered with alpha
- A custom controller to make changes quickly
- Video tutorials to show you how to use and customize template
- The .ffx file to install the pseudo plugin on your computer
- 12 and 6 seconds length
- expressions universalized
- .aep from After Effects 12.0
Not yet, be the first !